Hummingbirds (colibris) are a very small type of bird, but they have great energy within them. They can flap their wings 100 times per second or more. This is very symbolic and tells us something like "big things come in little boxes" or "don't underestimate this little one". The size or age of the person does not matter, the things within each person do matter.
Series of high development courses aimed at children and adolescents, and courses aimed at children and teenagers with special needs.
Teenagers looking for mental and emotional development.
- Work on self-esteem, self-confidence and self-knowledge
- Enhance the ability to create lasting connections with others
- Prepare ideas and thoughts to communicate
- Make positive impact on people around you
- Improve the capacity for negotiation and conflict resolution
This course will help you find new friends, understand and learn exercises and techniques to improve your self-esteem and self-confidence, among other important topics.